Wine Storage Bellevue COVID-19 Update
Updated August 23, 2021
Wine Storage Bellevue is updating its operations as a result of the Governor’s guidance regarding the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak.
Masks are currently required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status.
Please continue to be kind and be respectful to our team members and to each other. As we adapt to this new guidance we encourage everyone to exercise patience and understanding.
Our employees are available assist you with answering questions, renting units, and taking payments during normal business hours. Our buildings are open during normal business hours and at 100% capacity.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is among our highest priorities. During this time we continue to take the following steps to help fight the spread of disease.
- All employees are directed to continue wearing masks while working indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- We perform routine environmental cleaning of our stores:
- Employees are required to sanitize their hands regularly
- Employees routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, bathrooms, and door and equipment handles, keypads, and elevator call buttons
- Sanitizing and handwashing stations are available and encouraged for use.
- Improved support policies are in place for our team members:
- Sick employees are asked to take paid time off and stay at home
- Unvaccinated employees who are unwell or exhibiting symptoms of illness are asked to go home immediately.
- Posters that encourage hygiene to help stop the spread of disease are placed at the entrance to the workplace and in other conspicuous locations throughout the workplace.
We will continue to update our response as conditions change. In the meantime, be kind to one another and stay well.
The Wine Storage Bellevue Team