The health and safety of our customers and employees is among our highest priorities. During this time we continue to take the following steps to help fight the spread of this virus.
- We are maintaining safe distances between employees and customers by closing our leasing offices.
- We perform routine environmental cleaning of our stores:
- Employees are required to sanitize their hands regularly
- Employees routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, bathrooms, and door and equipment handles, elevator call buttons.
- Improved support policies are in place for our team members:
- Sick employees are asked to take paid time off and stay at home
- Employees who are unwell or exhibiting symptoms of illness are asked to go home immediately.
- Posters that encourage hand hygiene to help stop the spread of disease are placed at the entrance to the workplace and in other conspicuous locations throughout the workplace.
We will continue to update our response to this outbreak as conditions change. In the meantime, we are proud to be a responsible member of the community, because strength in our sense of community will carry us through a difficult time.
The Wine Storage Bellevue Team