The health and safety of our customers and employees is among our highest priorities. During this time we continue to take the following steps to help fight the spread of this virus:
- Employees are screened daily for fever, cough, shortness of breath.
- We perform routine environmental cleaning of our stores:
- Employees are required to sanitize their hands regularly
- Employees routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, bathrooms, and door and equipment handles, keypads, and elevator call buttons
- Sanitizing and handwashing stations are available and encouraged for use.
- Improved support policies are in place for our team members:
- Sick employees are asked to take paid time off and stay at home
- Employees who are unwell or exhibiting symptoms of illness are asked to go home immediately.
- Posters that encourage hygiene to help stop the spread of disease are placed at the entrance to the workplace and in other conspicuous locations throughout the workplace.
We will continue to update our response to this outbreak as conditions change. In the meantime, we are proud to be a responsible member of the community, because strength in our sense of community will carry us through a difficult time.
The Wine Storage Bellevue Team